All Milly + Coup strollers come with a defects warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when your stroller is used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications. Please note: this policy excludes free accessories and accessories/spare parts sold separately.
Strollers: 3-year warranty
The Warranty period starts from the date that your stroller is dispatched from our warehouse and is valid in Australia only.
The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Defects or faults resulting from improper assembly, care or use as outlined in our user manual;
- Defects or faults resulting from an accident, airline or transport damage;
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches to the frame or colour fading of the fabrics;
- Minor cosmetic scratches or blemishes resulting from shipping;
- Damage to handle/belly bar grips or fabrics (i.e. scuffs or tears) as a result of normal handling and daily use;
- Corrosion, mould or rust due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, snow or due to lack of regular maintenance.
- Products that are purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- Using a part or accessory that is not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by Milly + Coup;
- If you or a third party has attempted to modify or repair the stroller without having received written permission from Milly + Coup.
- Claims from anyone other than the original purchaser (i.e. no longer valid if you give you your sibling or friend)
- Damage resulting from extreme heat conditions (i.e. leaving in a car on hot days)
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
- Inner tube tyre punctures, tyre bulges or broken air valves;
Need to make a claim?
- Fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your order number, a detailed description and photo or video of the defect or problem.
- Our warranty team will then determine the best way to resolve any defects or faults. Milly + Coup reserves the right to repair, exchange or replace the damaged item with a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the stroller is improved over time.
Note: We do not process any warranty claims in our Melbourne showroom.