Pay off your pram in 4 equal instalments with Afterpay!
Stroll Now, Pay Later.
How to use Afterpay with Milly + Coup
Afterpay can be used to purchase one or multiple products:
1. Go to your shopping cart and click "Checkout"
2. Enter your contact and shipping information and continue to "payment method"
3. On the "Payment Method" page, select 'Afterpay' and click 'Complete Order'
You will be redirected to Afterpay to complete your purchase:
4. Log-in or sign-up for an Afterpay account
5. Add your Visa or Mastercard details and finalize the purchase
You'll be re-directed back to the Milly + Coup website
Your order will be dispatched as per our usual time frames (1-2 business days) and 4 equal payments will be deducted from your chosen credit or debit card, over 4 weeks, starting from the date of purchase.
Please note: New account approval is subject to Afterpay's discretion - please contact them here if your payment is declined
If you're new to Afterpay, you will have a purchase limit on your account (in most cases this limit is less than $500).
You can contact them on 1300 100 729 to establish what your limit is.
If your order cost is higher than your Afterpay limit, follow the following steps:
1. Purchase a Milly + Coup gift card with your debit card (eg: $200)
2. Purchase your pram in a second transaction, entering the gift-card at checkout to reduce the overall total of your second order (eg $599 - $200=$399).
3. Select Afterpay as your payment method and follow the steps above to complete the transaction for the remaining amount (eg $399).
You can purchase gift cards here.
Using Afterpay with Pre-Orders
If you purchase a product on pre-order you pay now to secure the order and it's delivered at a later date (as advised on each product page).
You can use Afterpay for Pre-Orders and it will work exactly the same way with payment installments commencing immediately.
For full terms and conditions visit the AfterPay website (click here).
Please ensure you read the full AfterPay Terms & Conditions before purchasing.
As Afterpay is an independent service, we canot approve accounts or payments or reduce limits. If you're having trouble with your payment approval, please contact Afterpay customer service here.